Young People We Care (YPWC) has decided that in order to map our own course for the future, we needed to know about our clients as individual. At YPWC, young people speak about their hopes, their aspirations, their realities and what they expect the world to do for them.
We ask youth participants and other interested to make their voice to be heard by writing a declaration to the United Nations and other concerned international institutions. The declaration could be written in any format. Declarations are expected among other relevant details to highlight what it is like to be your age living in your community and also your hopes and dreams for the future.
Young People We Care (YPWC) will treat all youth participant declarations with due respect while the world listens to us.
- Name of School/Youth Group:
- District Logo and Portrait Picture of School/Youth Group:
- Provide any other vital and relevant information that highlights what it is like to be your age living in your community and also your hopes and dreams for the future.
- Why is it important to achieve the MDGs?
- Why is a particular Goal of the MDGs important to you?
- For example is Goal 1 more important to you than Goal 8?
- Hint: You can better answer this question if you localize the MDGs to your community. Think about some challenges that you are facing in your community and how the MDGs are the best opportunity to solve these challenges.
- What do you think are some of the best ways or practices that the Government of your country, world leaders, politicians, donor agencies and international institutions or organizations can adopt and work with/on to achieve the MDGs?
Interested people should contact or submit their declarations with their name, age, address and school or organizations to which they are affiliated to: Young People We Care (YPWC) via email address: email@example.com
Or by regular mail to: Young People We Care (YPWC), Box SN 369,Santasi-Kumasi.Ghana
You can also send us a photograph or picture of yourself..